it begins in 1920 when Gaetano Nicosia, very young with three great passions: music, art and jewels, decides to devote himself to the sparkling world of jewels and learn the job of a goldsmith. Slowly his mastery opened the doors to success for him and in 1950 he opened his first shop in Milazzo, with the exclusive concession of the Rolex brand. The shop becomes the point of reference for the whole province. All 5 children follow in their father's footsteps. There are 3 jewelers in Milazzo plus one in Panarea, in the Aeolian Islands. Two brothers, however, start their business in Milan as jewelry wholesalers. In 1989, Marghera Gioielli was born, a small but elegant shop in via Marghera 14. Thus begins our splendid adventure in the world of jewelery with an accurate and passionate search for the best of craftsmanship.